The Health Quality Council of Alberta would like to thank our many external partners who worked with us to co-create the FOCUS on Healthcare: Designated Supportive Living resource. These include:
- Members of the Stakeholder Advisory Committee and the other stakeholders who were involved and consulted throughout the development of the website. Engagement included managers and executives in continuing care service delivery organizations in Alberta, policy makers, administrators, and executives at the system level (e.g., Alberta Health, Alberta Health Services, etc.). Discussions with these stakeholders helped the HQCA understand what conversations topics are currently important for supporting improvements in continuing care and how to make the information reported on the website relevant and meaningful.
- Members of the Measurement Working Group who helped inform what data sources and measures are available and important to sustain conversations about Alberta’s [long term care/designated supportive living/home care] system.
- Patient advisors from the HQCA Patient and Family Advisory Committee who served as members on the Stakeholder Advisory Committee, providing input from the resident, caregiver, or loved one’s perspective.
- Alberta Health Services and Alberta Health for the valuable analytic support and efforts undertaken to provide the HQCA with the administrative data.
- Usability testing participants who shaped the website by participating in our beta-testing sessions.